- Applicants must show proof of income or have a responsible party to Guarantee financial ability to pay for Tenant if under the age of 21.
- Tenant application must be filled out with phone number and current address.
- Guarantee application must be completely filled out with phone numbers and current address.
- Proof of income: Most recent check stub with year to date totals, most recent tax return “2 years tax return if self-employed”. If Tenant plans to pay rent in advance with money received from a scholarship, grants or student loans; a copy of eligibility must be submitted with application and Tenant will still need a responsible Guarantor to Guarantee payment will be made in advance of each semester.
- Copy of a photo I.D. for both the Tenant and the Guarantor.
- Tenant or Guarantor must provide a copy of a credit report that is no more than 1 month dated or a non-refundable $25.00 credit report fee.
Accepted Applicants must have:
- Security Deposit to hold the unit “Same as 1st month rent”
- Signed Lease Agreement.
- Signed Guarantee Agreement if under the age of 21 without substantial income.
- Signed Tenant and Owner “Know Your Rights” walk through form.
- Copy of Registration for parking if Tenant has a vehicle; plus 1 month parking fee.
- First month rent must be paid in advance prior to move in.
- Proof of Renters Insurance showing Bruce Storm Real Estate & Management as an additional insured for liability claims against the property.